[higgins-dev] getting dependency pages up to date

I wanted all the dependency pages to have accurate information on them so I went ahead and updated them.

I was hoping MediaWiki would allow transclusion from a file not held on the MediaWiki server.  That way I could pull in data from some file in cvs.  It doesn't.

The only way to get external text onto a page (that I could think of) was to use the Upload File feature.  Unfortunately, that only accepts pictures.  So I made pictures.

Each dependency page now has a link to an image that I made by running a2png over a text file that I created by doing a grep for lib dependencies in that project.

The image is uploaded to the eclipse MediaWiki using curl

I can update these with this shell script whenever I want (deps2png <eclipse bugzilla name> <eclipse bugzilla pw>).  If you want to run it, you need a2png (and update the paths in the script). It runs from the workspace root and automagically does its thing for all projects that have a lib directory.

The image is pretty ugly -- I need to switch to a non-mono font.

The upshot is, all the dependency pages (for projects I have checked out) now have up-to-date info (below the table).  I had to create a handful of new dependency pages that weren't there yet (search for "New page" here).