Re: [higgins-dev] PamelaWare MediaWiki Integration Status: 9/19/07

Markus,

Sorry about all the debug info.  I went to disable it and found that, for whatever reason, it will not successfully login with that code disabled.  So, the debug takes us through a happy place for the moment, the other code doesn't.  I'll look into that.  For now, you'll see the debug, sorry.

As for the fatal error you saw, that's perplexing since pw_utils is really required for most anything we do in the PW code.  I'll have a look at that as well and include pw-dev on this in case Pam might have an idea on that.  Seems like a temporary PHP brain cramp because, if that was true, you'd never be able to login.

Tom

>>> "Markus Sabadello" <msabadello@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> 09/25/07 11:33 AM >>>
Hi all,

I think I'm getting closer, but couldn't quite finish it yet...

-  I use Tom's original URL, but manually replace the http with https
(otherwise I get the NumberFormatException again in the Card Selector). So
the URL I use is
https://pamelaproject.com/mwtom/index.php?title=Special:Userlogin&returnto=Main_Page

-  When I click on "Use an Information Card", the Card Selector appears. For
some reason I have to select a card and enter username/password TWICE (i.e.
after I first select a card and enter username/password, the card selection
step appears a second time). After that the Card Selector closes.

-  As described by Tom, I get to a page that asks me to associate an account
with the card. This page has a lot of debug information on it (see attached
.txt file).

-  After entering my existing wiki username/password, I get the following
error:

Associating information card with MW account ...
Fatal error: Class 'pwutils' not found in
/home/.mick/pdingle/pamelaproject.com/mwtom/includes/SpecialUserlogin.php on
line 928

(That's all, nothing else on the page).

But it seems it worked. After this I started all over again (still had to
select card and username/password TWICE in the Card Selector). And I
actually got logged in after the Card Selector closed! Yay, that's
wonderful!

Markus