Re: [higgins-dev] IdASRegistry without XRDS

Markus,

After you left the conversation, we wondered if we could move the factory instances (and their config of course) inside the IdentityAttributeService setting.

>>> "Markus Sabadello" <msabadello@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> 10/02/07 5:01 PM >>>
All,

Mike, Daniel, Greg and Jim really helped me today in IRC #higgins to
understand how the IdASRegistry needs to change.
Here's a short summary:
http://wiki.eclipse.org/ContextDiscoveryComponents_withoutXRDS

Please check this and let me know if anything about the described behavior
and/or example needs to change. A few more things may need to be adjusted,
but I think finally got the idea of what it means to "configure the
IdASRegistry using the Configuration API".

Thanks again for taking the time today.

Markus

Back to the top