eclipse.org-architecture-council Archive (Date View)
[First Page]    [Prev Page][Next Page]    [Last Page]
March 21, 15
05:32 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Mentors needed for several projects; volunteers needed! Maximilian Koegel
March 20, 15
10:51 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Mentors needed for several projects; volunteers needed! Jonas Helming
10:37 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Mentors needed for several projects; volunteers needed! Wayne Beaton
10:33 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Mentors needed for several projects; volunteers needed! Oberhuber, Martin
10:08 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Mentors needed for several projects; volunteers needed! Cédric Brun
09:07 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Mentors needed for several projects; volunteers needed! Wayne Beaton
March 04, 15
12:05 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Council members breakfast at EclipseCon Ian Bull
March 02, 15
09:32 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Council members breakfast at EclipseCon John Arthorne
March 01, 15
07:37 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Council members breakfast at EclipseCon Jonas Helming
February 27, 15
15:27 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] [eclipse.org-planning-council] Council members breakfast at EclipseCon Markus Knauer
14:17 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Council members breakfast at EclipseCon Eike Stepper
13:56 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Council members breakfast at EclipseCon Maximilian Koegel
13:50 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Council members breakfast at EclipseCon Wayne Beaton
February 08, 15
09:50 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Moderator needed for AC monthly meeting next week Jonas Helming
03:14 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Moderator needed for AC monthly meeting next week Oberhuber, Martin
February 05, 15
11:19 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Moderator needed for AC monthly meeting next week Oberhuber, Martin
10:13 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] JSR 377 - Desktop|Embedded Application API - JSR Approval Ballot Mike Milinkovich
10:12 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] JSR 377 - Desktop|Embedded Application API - JSR Approval Ballot Mike Milinkovich
09:58 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] JSR 377 - Desktop|Embedded Application API - JSR Approval Ballot Doug Schaefer
09:33 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] JSR 377 - Desktop|Embedded Application API - JSR Approval Ballot Michael Scharf
03:49 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] JSR 377 - Desktop|Embedded Application API - JSR Approval Ballot Tom Schindl
February 04, 15
23:03 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] JSR 377 - Desktop|Embedded Application API - JSR Approval Ballot John Arthorne
10:08 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] JSR 377 - Desktop|Embedded Application API - JSR Approval Ballot Jonas Helming
February 03, 15
10:15 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] JSR 377 - Desktop|Embedded Application API - JSR Approval Ballot Wayne Beaton
January 29, 15
11:13 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] JSR 377 - Desktop|Embedded Application API - JSR Approval Ballot Wayne Beaton
January 27, 15
11:24 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Mentors required for two new projects Maximilian Koegel
10:41 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Mentors required for two new projects Wayne Beaton
January 22, 15
05:11 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Fwd: Oomph, Automated Error Reporting, and other changes for EPP Mars M5 Markus Knauer
January 08, 15
14:13 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] AC 8-Jan Meeting Notes Marcel Bruch
12:07 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] AC 8-Jan Meeting Notes Oberhuber, Martin
December 10, 14
16:02 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Mentors needed Wayne Beaton
December 05, 14
08:57 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Our call on Dec 11th Markus Knauer
04:50 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Our call on Dec 11th Marcel Bruch
December 04, 14
15:00 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Comments/concerns/issues regarding JSRs Wayne Beaton
November 28, 14
03:50 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Our call on Dec 11th Maximilian Koegel
November 18, 14
14:42 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Nominate Simon Kaegi for Architecture Council membership Oberhuber, Martin
November 14, 14
12:09 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Nominate Simon Kaegi for Architecture Council membership Linda Chan
05:59 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Nominate Simon Kaegi for Architecture Council membership Maximilian Koegel
05:16 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Nominate Simon Kaegi for Architecture Council membership Cédric Brun
05:10 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Nominate Simon Kaegi for Architecture Council membership Christian Campo
03:51 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Nominate Simon Kaegi for Architecture Council membership Mos, Adrian
03:39 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Nominate Simon Kaegi for Architecture Council membership Jonas Helming
November 13, 14
16:40 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Nominate Simon Kaegi for Architecture Council membership Marcel Bruch
14:46 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Nominate Simon Kaegi for Architecture Council membership Michael Scharf
14:09 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Nominate Simon Kaegi for Architecture Council membership Doug Schaefer
14:07 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Nominate Simon Kaegi for Architecture Council membership Mike Wilson
13:45 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Nominate Simon Kaegi for Architecture Council membership John Arthorne
13:41 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Nominate Simon Kaegi for Architecture Council membership Tsvetkov, Krum
13:24 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Nominate Simon Kaegi for Architecture Council membership Steffen Pingel
13:07 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Nominate Simon Kaegi for Architecture Council membership Bernd Kolb
12:56 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Nominate Simon Kaegi for Architecture Council membership Thomas Watson
12:46 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Nominate Simon Kaegi for Architecture Council membership Eike Stepper
12:39 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Nominate Simon Kaegi for Architecture Council membership Neil Hauge
12:31 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Nominate Simon Kaegi for Architecture Council membership Markus Knauer
12:31 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Nominate Simon Kaegi for Architecture Council membership Benjamin CabÃ
12:28 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Nominate Simon Kaegi for Architecture Council membership Ian Bull
12:21 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Nominate Simon Kaegi for Architecture Council membership Gunnar Wagenknecht
12:15 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] AC 13-Nov Meeting Minutes Doug Schaefer
12:13 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Nominate Simon Kaegi for Architecture Council membership Kenn Hussey
12:12 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Nominate Simon Kaegi for Architecture Council membership Mike Milinkovich
12:04 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Nominate Simon Kaegi for Architecture Council membership Wayne Beaton
11:42 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] AC 13-Nov Meeting Minutes Oberhuber, Martin
11:38 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Regrets for today's Arch meeting Gunnar Wagenknecht
11:25 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Regrets for today's Arch meeting Marcel Bruch
10:19 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Regrets for today's Arch meeting Neil Hauge
November 03, 14
09:55 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] JSR Proposal: Desktop Application Framework Gunnar Wagenknecht
09:48 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] JSR Proposal: Desktop Application Framework Mike Milinkovich
October 31, 14
10:27 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] JSR Proposal: Desktop Application Framework Doug Schaefer
04:11 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] JSR Proposal: Desktop Application Framework John Arthorne
October 30, 14
04:33 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] JSR Proposal: Desktop Application Framework Mike Milinkovich
October 06, 14
22:53 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] I will trade EclipseCon Europe beer for mentoring volunteers Wayne Beaton
September 17, 14
09:51 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Your input requested on some JSRs that are up for vote Wayne Beaton
September 12, 14
15:55 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] JSRs for your consideration Wayne Beaton
04:34 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] [ide-dev] Update on Error Log Reporting for Mars Milestones Marcel Bruch
04:26 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] AC call Oct 9 Maximilian Koegel
04:16 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] [ide-dev] Update on Error Log Reporting for Mars Milestones Sven Efftinge
04:04 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Update on Error Log Reporting for Mars Milestones Marcel Bruch
02:29 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Update on Error Log Reporting for Mars Milestones Marcel Bruch
September 11, 14
11:40 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] AC 11-Sep Meeting Notes Oberhuber, Martin
10:53 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] AC 14-Aug Meeting Notes Neil Hauge
September 08, 14
15:32 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Mentors needed for two projects Wayne Beaton
August 27, 14
11:21 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Netflix OSS Mik Kersten
August 26, 14
15:17 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Netflix OSS Mik Kersten
August 20, 14
11:42 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] AC input requested for JSRs Wayne Beaton
August 14, 14
14:40 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] AC 14-Aug Meeting Notes Denis Roy
14:35 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] AC 14-Aug Meeting Notes Oberhuber, Martin
10:59 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Proposal: Error Log Collection Marcel Bruch
August 12, 14
17:24 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Call this week Oberhuber, Martin
16:24 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Call this week Wayne Beaton
August 11, 14
12:23 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Mentors needed Maximilian Koegel
12:13 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Mentors needed Wayne Beaton
July 21, 14
09:41 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Bug 358968 - policy for configuring logging systems such as commons logging John Arthorne
July 19, 14
07:32 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Bug 358968 - policy for configuring logging systems such as commons logging Gunnar Wagenknecht
04:22 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Bug 358968 - policy for configuring logging systems such as commons logging Marcel Bruch
July 18, 14
10:02 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Bug 358968 - policy for configuring logging systems such as commons logging Tom Schindl
07:59 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Bug 358968 - policy for configuring logging systems such as commons logging Marcel Bruch
July 10, 14
10:27 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Next Meeting on Thursday Mos, Adrian
10:16 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Next Meeting on Thursday Neil Hauge
06:49 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Next Meeting on Thursday Jonas Helming
06:47 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Next Meeting on Thursday Bernd Kolb

Mail converted by MHonArc 2.6.10