[eclipse.org-architecture-council] Generative Artificial Intelligence Usage Guidelines for Eclipse Committers

Greetings Eclipse Architecture Council.

We're long overdue to provide committers with some guidance with regard to the use of generative AI. With some help from the Eclipse IP Advisory Committee, we've come up with the following...

Please find attached a draft of the Generative Artificial Intelligence Usage Guidelines for Eclipse Committers.

For now, I'm interested in general comments. I am particularly interested in tightening up the Quoting Your Sources appendix. I'll join our call tomorrow to discuss this there, but am -- as usual -- more than happy to use this forum for discussion.

I will move this to AsciiDoc format in a Git repository next week.

I look forward to your feedback.

Wayne
--

Wayne Beaton

Director of Open Source Projects | Eclipse Foundation

My working day may not be your working day! Please don’t feel obliged to read or reply to this e-mail outside of your normal working hours.