Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] inclusive language in tech

Jonah,

Thanks for sending this. I read through it and I was happy to see that there are terms that are still new to me. For example, replacing "Native Feature" with "built-in" or something similar was one that caught my attention. Every time I review a list like this I find something interesting to think about and learn more about how we can help folks feel included in our projects.

Jay