Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Nominate Christoph Läubrich to join Eclipse Architecture Council

+1

Tom Watson

From: eclipse.org-architecture-council <eclipse.org-architecture-council-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of Aleksandar Kurtakov via eclipse.org-architecture-council <eclipse.org-architecture-council@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, February 12, 2024 2:50 AM
To: eclipse.org-architecture-council <eclipse.org-architecture-council@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Aleksandar Kurtakov <akurtako@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Nominate Christoph Läubrich to join Eclipse Architecture Council

I would like to nominate Christop to join the AC as he is one of the most active person in overall automation of processes for projects. There are multiple reasons that he really belongs to the council like: * leads our most used build tool
I would like to nominate Christop to join the AC as he is one of the most active person in overall automation of processes for projects. There are multiple reasons that he really belongs to the council like:
* leads our most used build tool Tycho and continues enhancing it to make things easier and easier
* helps with figuring best path forward in Github Actions
* worked on PGP signing support to ease usage of third party software
* works on getting more automation around 3rd party dependencies

This is not an extensive list in any way.
Please join me in welcoming some new blood to the Architecture Council!

--
Aleksandar Kurtakov
Red Hat Eclipse Team

Back to the top