Von: eclipse.org-architecture-council <eclipse.org-architecture-council-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> im Auftrag von Wayne Beaton via eclipse.org-architecture-council <eclipse.org-architecture-council@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 28. Juni 2023 06:01
An: eclipse.org-architecture-council <eclipse.org-architecture-council@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Wayne Beaton <wayne.beaton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Betreff: Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Eclipse Foundation Development Process 2023 Update

AFAICT there's been no response to this note (other than a verbal confirmation from an AC member that they did indeed receive the note).

I'd like to forward this formally to the Board of Directors for their review and approval.

Let this serve as your last chance to raise concerns.

If you've read this over and agree with the changes, please respond to this note with your +1.

Wayne