Re: [egit-dev] How to build [EJ]Git?

Am 07.01.2010 20:32, schrieb Jason van Zyl:
> If Shawn, Robin or the other committers don't want to the Maven route, unwind it and not interfere.
> I'm not going to force our preference of technology on anyone.

Well, as I said , producing Maven artifacts is important and good. If
Tycho can produce Maven artifacts as well as OSGi bundles published in a
p2 repository than we should use that as a build/release engineering
tool. But it shouldn't get into the way of hackers/contributors.

> On 2010-01-07, at 2:29 PM, Jason van Zyl wrote:
>
>> This will go nowhere productive Gunnar. We'll just agree to disagree and let projects and users decide.

So here is something we agree. :)

-Gunnar

--
Gunnar Wagenknecht