Re: [egit-dev] How to build [EJ]Git?

Robin,

You should be able to import egit as existing eclipse projects into
workspace, unless I am missing something.

Things get little bit more interesting if you want to have both jgit and
egit projects in the same workspace. In order to trick PDE to consider
jgit projects you need to do two things. First, you need to generate
bundle manifests by running jgit CLI build. Second, you need to add PDE
nature to o.e.jgit and o.e.jgit.junit projects. You may have to
regenerate manifests after significant changes (new dependencies), but
hopefully this won't be needed too often.

We have m2e extensions we use internally to automate some of this, but
you need to talk to Jason if you are interested.

Igor