Re: [egit-dev] How to build [EJ]Git?

Hi,

for me import of jgit projects didn't work. Maybe i missed something but i checked it out via git but it failed to include the project into workspace with the message no project files found.

Here step by step what i did:

via shell: git clone git://egit.eclipse.org/jgit.git jgit

started eclipse.

-> right click <import>  -> Existing Projects into Workspace -> (selected directory)

but not able to find project files. i tested the other directories, too. same problem.

Kind Regards,

Dominik