Re: [wtp-incubator-dev] More on XSL Graduation ...

Doug Satchwell wrote:
I was mainly alluding to the fact that to have an XML project we would need all of the XML code in it, and that means getting the current maintainers of the XML related plugins (*.xml, *.xsd and *.dtd) to agree that they will (eventually) move their code into that project. There is also the question of who leads the project, as with all that code it ought to have someone full-time. Its not my day job to lead the XSL Tools project (though I would enjoy that - so I'm open to offers ;-), and I don't think Dave spends 100% of his day on it either (thats right Dave?). These things may take some time sort out, but I appreciate we don't need to do them immediately.
Yeah...I work on this part time...it just seems like I do it full time. :)

Ideally I think it fits as it's own project, and I really also think WTP in general needs to relook at some of the projects/components, and make them their own projects. Personally, JSP should be it's own project. CSS and HTML should be their own projects. and the main XML pieces needs it's own project. SSE still should be the root project for all of these since they build off of that.

Just my two cents.

Back to the top