Re: [cdt-dev] Upcoming release dates (was CDT8.4 + 8.5 - all debug buttons become disabled)

Having read these recent message, I can provide my own DsfTerminateHandler - my product provides a GDBAdapterFactory which creates the ITerminateHandler. So, I have added this class and am using it instead:

public class MyDsfTerminateCommand extends DsfTerminateCommand {

public MyDsfTerminateCommand(DsfSession session) {
super(session);
}

public void canExecute(final IEnabledStateRequest request) {
try {
super.canExecute(request);
} catch (Exception e) {
request.setEnabled(false);
request.done();
}
}
}

Is this what you were thinking? I can build this into the product and send it to customers who are experiencing the problem to see if it helps

Thanks!