Re: [cdt-dev] Upcoming release dates (was CDT8.4 + 8.5 - all debug buttons become disabled)

Should we write a bug about that to platform?  Doesn't it imply that, as we saw now,
any plugin that has a problem could affect the rest of the IDE?
To be fair, Liviu's plugin didn't have a bug but triggered a platform one, but some
other plugin could just have a bug.

Back to the top