Re: [cdt-dev] Upcoming release dates (was CDT8.4 + 8.5 - all debug buttons become disabled)

Is there anything in the log file? I noticed if a debug command handler throws an exception all other updates are not executed which means that corresponding buttons remain disabled. In my case changes in DsfTerminateCommand caused an AssertionError and all other debug buttons except "Terminate" stayed disabled.