Re: [cdt-dev] Upcoming release dates (was CDT8.4 + 8.5 - all debug buttons become disabled)

On 05/12/2014 11:39 AM, Marc Khouzam wrote:
Should we write a bug about that to platform?  Doesn't it imply that, as we saw now,
any plugin that has a problem could affect the rest of the IDE?
To be fair, Liviu's plugin didn't have a bug but triggered a platform one, but some
other plugin could just have a bug.

I was thinking about it. IMO, catching an exception in the platform code that evaluates command's enamblement is done too high in the stack to continue evaluating other commands.

Back to the top