Re: [cdt-dev] Upcoming release dates (was CDT8.4 + 8.5 - all debug buttons become disabled)

On 03 Dec 2014, at 21:34, Marc Khouzam <marc.khouzam@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> That is the most plausible explanation yet.
> So, if one of the handlers from CDT or from a contributing plugin has a problem, it could affect the buttons.

then how do you explain the same problems occurring without my plug-ins? because Derek clearly reported them. one of his other plug-ins having the same StackOverflow problem?

and how do you explain that 'exactly' my same plug-ins, installed on Kepler, do not experience any problems?

or how do you explain that only the first run has problems, and after a reset, although the exceptions are still there, the buttons are now present?

I'm afraid your explanation doesn't answer these additional questions...

regards,

Liviu

Back to the top