Re: [recommenders-dev] CodeSearch Incubator - Progress

Hi Kavith,

> I managed to upload the patch set 7 [1] with fixing all the check style
> errors. Now the hudson CI build doesn't give check style errors[2]. But
> it gives the license headers warnings.

yes, I just fixed those by including both you and Tobias (the original
author of Codesearch) in releng/licenses/resources. Have a look there
[1] how license headers have to look like if you are the author (I
assume Kavith is your given name and Thiranga your family name, right?)

Anyway, if you now rebase [2] and dependent commits once more, they
should build (and hopefully succeed) on Hudson. (BTW, Gerrit has a
"rebase" button somewhere, so you don't have to use the Git command line
in many cases.)

Hope this helps.

Andreas

[1]