Re: [recommenders-dev] CodeSearch Incubator - Progress

Hi Andreas,

I followed your steps and I re-based my changes on to your change set. But when I try to build with maven, I get the following error, It says it can't find a parent maven script file and path to the file is wrong. What should be the reason for this.

Thanks.

[INFO] Scanning for projects...
[ERROR] The build could not read 1 project -> [Help 1]
[ERROR]
[ERROR]   The project org.eclipse.recommenders:org.eclipse.recommenders.feature.
codesearch.rcp:1.100.0-SNAPSHOT (F:\codesearch\features\org.eclipse.rec
ommenders.feature.codesearch.rcp\pom.xml) has 1 error
[ERROR]     Non-resolvable parent POM: Could not find artifact org.eclipse.recom
menders:features:pom:1.100.0-SNAPSHOT and 'parent.relativePath' points at wrong
local POM @ line 5, column 17 -> [Help 2]
[ERROR]
[ERROR] To see the full stack trace of the errors, re-run Maven with the -e swit
ch.
[ERROR]
[ERROR] For more information about the errors and possible solutions, please rea
d the following articles:
[ERROR] [Help 1] http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/ProjectBuildin
gException
[ERROR] [Help 2] http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/UnresolvableMo