Re: [recommenders-dev] CodeSearch Incubator - Progress

Hi Marcel,

First goal is to make it trigger the search for method calls and display the results. Prior to that, I thought of doing some cleaning to LocalExamplesProvider class and separate the Search query generation logic from it. I am planning to achieve both of these within next two weeks. (I have some course work due this week, so I won't be able to spent a lot of time, that's why two weeks :))

After that I am planning to enhance the summary view of results to contain more info such as the package name/project name, etc to give a better quick impression about the snippet. I have some questions regarding the implementation of this with the currently used TableViewer. I will look more into that and call for your help later. :)

Well that's about my plan, and I am pleased to hear your suggestions and guidance. :)

Thanks