Re: [recommenders-dev] [GSoC 2013] SnipMatch Weekly Report

Hi,
Here is my report for the last week. (15.08-21.08)
I added more template variable resolver to the TemplateProcessor so that it can handle the template variables in a wide range. I went through all the templates in Window->Preferences->Java -> Editor -> Templates and identified required template variables. Then i added the resolvers which those variables can be handled.
I improved functionality of snippet search. Earlier it showed the results only for the completed word. It did not provide result until a user type a full word. I improved that and now it gives the results also for the partial words.
I added more test cases to the project.

Plan for the next week:
* Add more test cases and test the current state of the plugin for more possible user scenarios.
* Improve the quality and functionality of the UI to improve the user experience. As my mentor also pointed out to me, since we are targeting the Code Recommenders 2.0, we should much concern on the ux.

The latest code base is available in my git repositoryp[1]. Please check the current improvements and let me know your ideas.

Thank you,
Madhuranga Lakjeewa