[recommenders-dev] CodeSearch Incubator - Progress

Hi All,

Sorry for the delayed update to the mailing list. As some of you may aware already, I am currently working to make the code search incubator better by implementing some new features on top of it. I have done several refactorings to the plugin to support new Recommenders API.

Currently the plugin executes the search when a variable is selected in the editor and it will display a list of sample snippets which uses variables of same type. I am currently coding to make it work for method calls also. First of all I had to separate the complex Query generation logic from the APIDocProvider and I am currently moving on with Query generation for method calls.

As one of my preliminary goals, I am thinking of improving the search results list by making the summary more meaningful.
I would like to know your ideas and suggestions that will help me to move forward with this attempt.

Thanks a lot
--
Kavith Thiranga Lokuhewage,
Undergraduate,