[recommenders-dev] Commit rights for Stefan Henss have been expired

technology.recommenders Committers,
Marcel Bruch has expired the commit rights for Stefan Henss (shenss).  The
reason for this change is:

Hi Stefan,

thank you for your work on the project too. Thanks for the Chain
Completion, Templates Completion (we still have in use with only minor
changes), and the first version of the Extdoc View you developed during
your Google Summer of Code in 2011.

Similar to Johannes, I feel a bit sad about removing your committer rights.
But what holds for Johannes also holds for you too: we'd welcome you back
at any time - even if you would contribute small features or bug reports
only  ;-)

My best wishes,
Marcel

Back to the top