Re: [recommenders-dev] CodeSearch Incubator - Progress

Hi Andreas,

I managed to upload the patch set 7 [1] with fixing all the check style errors. Now the hudson CI build doesn't give check style errors[2]. But it gives the license headers warnings.

[1.] https://git.eclipse.org/r/#/c/15779/

[2.] https://hudson.eclipse.org/recommenders/job/codesearch.gerrit.master/17/console

Thanks