Re: [recommenders-dev] CodeSearch Incubator - Progress

Hi,

I got rid of the all style errors with Maven build. But now I am getting a lot of error lines saying the license header is missing. But I can see the license header in the relevant files.

[INFO] Missing header in: F:\CodeSearchRepo\plugins\org.eclipse.recommenders.codesearch.rcp.index\src\org\eclipse\recommenders\codesearch\rcp\index\ui\PreferencePage.java

What is the cause for this? Thanks a lot.