Re: [photran] How to set up Photran to work with gFortran

Hi !

Sorry to come back with my SnowLeopard problems, but from now, no solution seems to work...

Few remembers :
- OS : SnowLeopard 10.6.2
- Eclipse 3.5.1
- CDT 6.0.1
- Photran 5.0
- compiler gfortran
- gnu make

I try to built a very simple "hello world" program with eclipse. I read that some problems exist with the 64 bites architecture, but my problem arise well before : I event don't can to produce any executable...

When I built my project (well highlighted, and so on), the only thing which happens is a "Nothing to built" message. Nothing is done in the project-directory (before, when all worked well, I had a new subdirectory containing the executable, and I was able to find the make file somewhere). Now, strictly nothing is done : I just have my .f95 file, some headers .h, a .cproject and a .project files, but nothing more...

Somebody else encounters this problem ? Somebody solved it ?

Thanks in advance !

Cyril

Cyril Georgy
tél direct: +41 22 379 24 55