RE: [photran] How to set up Photran to work with gFortran

Hi Michel, sorry for being late

>Are theses subroutines/functions yours ?
Neither source files nor main program are not mine

>Are they in Fortran (or in C or C++, or...) ?
yes pure fortran

>Are the types of the arguments identical in the definition and in the call ?
yes they are, bear in mind that in module file argument type are not specified, specifications for argument types are in subroutine implementations

>Do you use "implicit none" ?
Don't know, better leave it as is for backward compatibility

For the unknown reasons, after running each step(makfile, build and run) again with full source codes in the same directory results in a running executable with correct results and output file.

The difficulty that I'm facing now is with debbugging. Even If I set breakpoints in lines, Photran never stops at these breakpoints just executes the program stops at unknown/vague locations but these locations are not visible in the code editor. I took it for granted that debugger jumps to unknown location due to the fact that resume is active and with each resume press it seems to jump to somewhere else.

BTW erros are :
No source available for "ntdll!LdrAccessResource() " in Editor

for each breakpointed lines
Unresolved breakpoint p44.f90 /3DTruss line 25  C/C++ Breakpoint Problem

Thanks for helping me!

--
Sincerely yours,

Michel DEVEL

Yeni Windows 7: Size en uygun bilgisayarı bulun. Daha fazla bilgi edinin.

Back to the top