[photran] How to set up Photran to work with gFortran

hi all,

I need a documentation or how to's to get Photran work with gFortran, Googled on net and searched the official site of gfortran for a while but it didn't return useful info.

Any help or entry point will be appreciated so much

P.S : Is that mailing list still alive cause I didn't get reply from my previous post at all.

Regards,

Windows 7: Gündelik işlerinizi basitleştirin. Size en uygun bilgisayarı bulun.

Back to the top