Re: [photran] How to set up Photran to work with gFortran

Title: sincerely_yours.txt
Le 28/01/2010 09:14, Ronan Keating a écrit :
hi all,

I need a documentation or how to's to get Photran work with gFortran, Googled on net and searched the official site of gfortran for a while but it didn't return useful info.

Hi,

If you have problems with gfortran install, I assume you are using Windows (Linux install is quasi automatic, for MacOS I do not know but I do not recall seeing someone asking for help).
How did you install gfortran ? Did you set your PATH environment variable correctly ?
If you type "gfortran --version" in a "Command" window does it work ?
Have you read the documentation of photran (http://wiki.eclipse.org/PTP/photran/documentation/photran5) and particularly the paragraph http://wiki.eclipse.org/PTP/photran/documentation/photran5#Additional_Instructions_for_Windows_Users ?

--
Sincerely yours,

Michel DEVEL

Back to the top