RE: [photran] How to set up Photran to work with gFortran

ok thanks in advance

I'll try your steps for gfortran.

one more thing:
It seems that I've stable version of G95 installed in Photran and I need to go on with module compilation because In my main program it uses "use main" statement where all the subroutunes are.

program MYPROGRAM
USE MAIN
IMPLICIT NONE
! Code Snippets omitted here

END PROGRAM

The module file is interfaced, in that form :

module MAIN
interface
subroutines go here
end interface
end module

Module Main contains only the subroutine declarations, the implementation for each subroutine in module are kept in seperate file. Even if add each seperate file where main reside Photran still complains:
ndefined reference to `_formnf_'
(.text+0x141b): undefined reference to `_num_to_g__'
(.text+0x1515): undefined reference to `_fkdiag_'

any idea?

Windows Live: Arkadaşlarınız size e-posta gönderdiklerinde Flickr, Twitter ve Digg güncellemelerinizi öğrenirler.

Back to the top