Re: [photran] How to set up Photran to work with gFortran

Hi Georgy ,

I'm using 64bit Snow Leopard without a problem.

For the "nothing to build" - have you created a build configuration for your project? I not, right-click on your project, select properties, and then - Fortran Build. In the right side of the wizard, you should be able to see "Manage configurations", where you can add a configuration linked to you your make file, e.g. make -f makefile.mk in Builder Settings tab and "all" in "Build" of "Behaivor" tab. These configurations are what you see in the 'Build' drop down list of Eclipse.

Maksym