Re: [photran] How to set up Photran to work with gFortran

Title: sincerely_yours.txt
Le 29/01/2010 12:39, Ronan Keating a écrit :

The difficulty that I'm facing now is with debbugging. Even If I set breakpoints in lines, Photran never stops at these breakpoints just executes the program stops at unknown/vague locations but these locations are not visible in the code editor. I took it for granted that debugger jumps to unknown location due to the fact that resume is active and with each resume press it seems to jump to somewhere else.
It does not always work for me also.

Did you put debug flags for your compilation in the Makefile (e.g. "-g" and no "-O2" or such) ?

--
Sincerely yours,

Michel DEVEL

Back to the top