RE: [wtp-incubator-dev] More on XSL Graduation ...

> However, it would be really quite a massive undertaking - it would need to

> be discussed as some sort of high-level strategic review for Eclipse. I'm
> not saying it can't be done, its just going to take a lot of time and
> careful consideration. Its not going to happen any time soon.

Not sure what you mean by a strategic review, but the only thing that you
need to get something like this going is...

a. A well defined scope... check, the name says it all

b. A group of people (preferably from different areas of the broad scope)
who are ready to get going. Don't have to have a large group initially.

Projects don't start big. They start small and grow big over time. Having a
well-defined scope that's larger than what you can accomplish in near term
helps shape the roadmap and makes it easier for potential contributors to
visualize how they can contribute to the effort.

- Konstantin