Re: [mdt-ocl.dev] First shot at impact analyzer doc

Ed,

please note that in the spec the rectangles are not around the interfaces but around the classes implementing the interfaces. The way I read the spec it allows for either using rectangle+stereotype in guillmets or lollipop (no stereotpye required as implied by lollipop). If lollipop is chosen, at least in previous versions of the UML spec it was possible to draw the compartments below the lollipop with the lines that confused you as separators.

Since I don't really care, I'll change it.

-- Axel