Re: [mdt-ocl.dev] First shot at impact analyzer doc

Hi Ed,

thanks for clarifying. Lollipops represent classes with stereotype <<Interface>> which is standard UML notation since at least 1.3. Compartment separators are drawn below, for property and operation compartments which is also part of the standard since 1.3 AFAIK.

Would you think the diagram's readability will improve if I remove one of those two lines by telling Rose not to display the property/attribute compartment? It'll still show the line separating the operations compartment from the lollipop, though, which again is standard.

Best,
-- Axel