Re: [mdt-ocl.dev] First shot at impact analyzer doc

Hi Axel

This is what I see as part of the first diagram that I do not understand.

"Impact Analyzer" has two lines below, which might be compartment partitions for a missing class box periphery, for which the circle might be an interface indicator, but as it stands the diagram resembles no UML notation that I know of.

    Regards

        Ed