Re: [mdt-ocl.dev] Hanging build

Interesting... after about an hour or so the build continued...

On 2/23/2011 1:16 PM, Axel Uhl wrote:
Hi Adolfo,

after my latest commit I triggered an N build. But after the CVS update
the build seems to hang. The Console Output looks like this:

Started by user auhl Building remotely on hudson-slave1
[org.eclipse.ocl] $ cvs -q -z3 update -PdC -D "Wednesday, February 23,
2011 10:57:55 AM UTC" P
doc/org.eclipse.ocl.doc/references/overview/advanced/impactAnalyzer.html
plugins/org.eclipse.ocl.ecore/src/org/eclipse/ocl/ecore/opposites/DefaultOppositeEndFinder.java

Shall I abort the build a simply re-try?

Thanks,
-- Axel