eclipse-dev Archive (Date View)
[First Page]    [Prev Page][Next Page]    [Last Page]
October 15, 08
10:34 [eclipse-dev] Planning Meeting Notes - Oct 15, 2008 Frederic Fusier
10:31 [eclipse-dev] Planning Meeting Notes - Oct 15, 2008 Mike Wilson
October 11, 08
00:01 [eclipse-dev] Committer vote for John Arthorne has concluded successfully portal on behalf of Dejan Glozic
October 08, 08
20:44 Re: [eclipse-dev] Planning Meeting Notes - Oct 8, 2008 Eugene Kuleshov
20:12 RE: [eclipse-dev] Planning Meeting Notes - Oct 8, 2008 Pascal Rapicault
12:36 [eclipse-dev] Carbon and Cocoa keybindings - support in M3 and M4 Paul Webster
12:32 RE: [eclipse-dev] Planning Meeting Notes - Oct 8, 2008 Mik Kersten
11:18 RE: [eclipse-dev] Planning Meeting Notes - Oct 8, 2008 Mik Kersten
10:22 Re: [eclipse-dev] Planning Meeting Notes - Oct 8, 2008 Frederic Fusier
10:02 Re: [eclipse-dev] Planning Meeting Notes - Oct 8, 2008 Darin Wright
09:55 [eclipse-dev] Planning Meeting Notes - Oct 8, 2008 Mike Wilson
October 06, 08
05:29 RE: [eclipse-dev] Improving Find/Replace Daniel Megert
October 03, 08
19:08 RE: [eclipse-dev] Improving Find/Replace Walter Harley
18:14 Re: [eclipse-dev] Improving Find/Replace Vijay Aravamudhan
17:38 [eclipse-dev] +1 for John Arthorne portal on behalf of Adam Archer
17:02 Re: [eclipse-dev] +1 for John Arthorne John Arthorne
16:48 [eclipse-dev] +1 for John Arthorne portal on behalf of BJ Hargrave
16:47 [eclipse-dev] +1 for John Arthorne portal on behalf of Oleg Besedin
16:26 [eclipse-dev] +1 for John Arthorne portal on behalf of Mike Pawlowski
16:15 [eclipse-dev] +1 for John Arthorne portal on behalf of Dejan Glozic
16:12 [eclipse-dev] +1 for John Arthorne portal on behalf of John Arthorne
16:11 [eclipse-dev] +1 for John Arthorne portal on behalf of Andrew Niefer
16:03 [eclipse-dev] +1 for John Arthorne portal on behalf of Olivier Thomann
15:50 [eclipse-dev] Vote for Committer status for John Arthorne has started portal on behalf of Dejan Glozic
11:59 Re: [eclipse-dev] Consider disabling the syncOverride warning/error by default Kim Moir
07:30 Re: [eclipse-dev] Consider disabling the syncOverride warning/error by default Philippe P Mulet
October 02, 08
23:50 Re: [eclipse-dev] Apache http client for p2 Ian Bull
23:35 Re: [eclipse-dev] Apache http client for p2 Pascal Rapicault
17:44 [eclipse-dev] Improving Find/Replace Piyush Soni
15:27 [eclipse-dev] Consider disabling the syncOverride warning/error by default Thomas Watson
14:18 RE: [eclipse-dev] Platform Planning Meeting post-notes, Oct 1, 2008 Thomas Watson
13:43 RE: [eclipse-dev] Platform Planning Meeting post-notes, Oct 1, 2008 Kevin McGuire
12:22 Re: [eclipse-dev] Apache http client for p2 Ian Bull
12:17 RE: [eclipse-dev] Platform Planning Meeting post-notes, Oct 1, 2008 Walter Harley
11:07 Re: [eclipse-dev] Platform Planning Meeting post-notes, Oct 1, 2008 John Arthorne
10:15 [eclipse-dev] Platform Planning Meeting post-notes, Oct 1, 2008 Boris Bokowski
October 01, 08
10:46 Re: [eclipse-dev] Planning Meeting Notes - Oct 1, 2008 Thomas Watson
10:05 Re: [eclipse-dev] Planning Meeting Notes - Oct 1, 2008 Frederic Fusier
10:05 Re: [eclipse-dev] Planning Meeting Notes - Oct 1, 2008 Boris Bokowski
10:04 Re: [eclipse-dev] Planning Meeting Notes - Oct 1, 2008 Kim Moir
09:45 [eclipse-dev] Planning Meeting Notes - Oct 1, 2008 Mike Wilson
September 25, 08
20:15 [eclipse-dev] Apache http client for p2 Pascal Rapicault
17:20 Re: [eclipse-dev] Yarr! 3.5M2 now on the horizon Pascal Rapicault
17:00 Re: [eclipse-dev] Yarr! 3.5M2 now on the horizon Ian Bull
16:16 Re: [eclipse-dev] Yarr! 3.5M2 now on the horizon Pascal Rapicault
16:08 Re: [eclipse-dev] Yarr! 3.5M2 now on the horizon Ian Bull
September 24, 08
18:32 Re: [eclipse-dev] Yarr! 3.5M2 now on the horizon Eugene Kuleshov
17:33 [eclipse-dev] Eclipse 3.4.1 now available Kim Moir
12:09 [eclipse-dev] Planning Meeting Post-Notes, Sept 24, 2008 Boris Bokowski
10:58 Re: [eclipse-dev] Planning Meeting Notes - Sept 17, 2008 Boris Bokowski
10:56 Re: [eclipse-dev] Planning Meeting Notes - Sept 17, 2008 Kim Moir
10:55 Re: [eclipse-dev] Planning Meeting Notes - Sept 24, 2008 Frederic Fusier
10:12 [eclipse-dev] Planning Meeting Notes - Sept 17, 2008 Mike Wilson
September 23, 08
22:41 Re: [eclipse-dev] Yarr! 3.5M2 now on the horizon Kim Moir
13:00 Re: [eclipse-dev] Yarr! 3.5M2 now on the horizon Eugene Kuleshov
12:28 Re: [eclipse-dev] Yarr! 3.5M2 now on the horizon Ian Bull
12:02 Re: [eclipse-dev] Yarr! 3.5M2 now on the horizon Kim Moir
11:52 Re: [eclipse-dev] Yarr! 3.5M2 now on the horizon Kim Moir
September 22, 08
09:09 Re: [eclipse-dev] Yarr! 3.5M2 now on the horizon John Arthorne
08:47 Re: [eclipse-dev] Yarr! 3.5M2 now on the horizon Benjamin CABÉ
08:44 Re: [eclipse-dev] Yarr! 3.5M2 now on the horizon Kim Moir
07:10 Re: [eclipse-dev] Yarr! 3.5M2 now on the horizon Max Rydahl Andersen
September 20, 08
14:33 Re: [eclipse-dev] Yarr! 3.5M2 now on the horizon Eugene Kuleshov
09:24 [eclipse-dev] Yarr! 3.5M2 now on the horizon Kim Moir
September 17, 08
12:55 Re: [eclipse-dev] Planning Meeting Notes - Sept 17, 2008 Pascal Rapicault
10:48 Re: [eclipse-dev] Planning Meeting Notes - Sept 17, 2008 Frederic Fusier
10:30 Re: [eclipse-dev] How to get rid of errors when @nooverride tag is added? Szymon Brandys
10:28 [eclipse-dev] Planning Meeting Notes - Sept 17, 2008 Mike Wilson
09:34 Re: [eclipse-dev] How to get rid of errors when @nooverride tag is added? Darin Wright
09:07 Re: [eclipse-dev] How to get rid of errors when @nooverride tag is added? Jerome Lanneluc
08:33 [eclipse-dev] How to get rid of errors when @nooverride tag is added? Szymon Brandys
September 16, 08
13:13 Re: [eclipse-dev] Eclipse Galileo M2 N&N needed by Wed. Sept. 17 John Arthorne
12:44 Re: [eclipse-dev] Eclipse Galileo M2 N&N needed by Wed. Sept. 17 John Arthorne
12:32 Re: [eclipse-dev] Eclipse Galileo M2 N&N needed by Wed. Sept. 17 Daniel Megert
September 15, 08
13:16 [eclipse-dev] Eclipse Galileo M2 N&N needed by Wed. Sept. 17 John Arthorne
September 12, 08
19:51 RE: [eclipse-dev] Intermittent test failures on Windows - Make sure you close your files; also delete/rename issues Walter Harley
10:57 [eclipse-dev] Intermittent test failures on Windows - Make sure you close your files; also delete/rename issues Francis Upton
September 10, 08
09:36 [eclipse-dev] Planning Meeting Notes - Sept 10, 2008 Mike Wilson
September 09, 08
00:25 [eclipse-dev] [Announce] UFacekit component proposal Boris Bokowski
September 08, 08
13:24 Re: [eclipse-dev] Schedule for 3.4.1 RC3 Pascal Rapicault
11:55 [eclipse-dev] Schedule for 3.4.1 RC3 Philippe P Mulet
September 05, 08
04:51 Re: Fw: [eclipse-dev] Page gathering current plans Jeff McAffer
00:00 [eclipse-dev] Project meta data is out of date for eclipse portal on behalf of emo
September 04, 08
08:03 Re: [eclipse-dev] Page gathering current plans Pascal Rapicault
02:42 Fw: [eclipse-dev] Page gathering current plans Daniel Megert
02:26 Re: [eclipse-dev] Page gathering current plans Daniel Megert
September 03, 08
20:46 [eclipse-dev] Page gathering current plans Pascal Rapicault
10:38 [eclipse-dev] Planning Meeting Notes - September 3, 2008 Frederic Fusier
10:30 [eclipse-dev] Planning Meeting Notes - September 3, 2008 Frederic Fusier
September 01, 08
07:31 [eclipse-dev] Schedule for 3.4.1 RC2 Philippe P Mulet
August 29, 08
14:46 [eclipse-dev] Status Notes Steve Northover
August 28, 08
14:44 Re: [eclipse-dev] IMPORTANT: Change in 3.4.1-RC1 schedule Steve Northover
12:03 [eclipse-dev] John Camelon/Ottawa/IBM is out of the office. John Camelon
11:15 [eclipse-dev] IMPORTANT: Change in 3.4.1-RC1 schedule Philippe P Mulet
August 27, 08
17:54 [eclipse-dev] Updated endgame plan John Arthorne
12:22 [eclipse-dev] 3.5 Milestone Planning Darin Wright
10:59 [eclipse-dev] Planning Meeting Notes - August 27, 2008 Frederic Fusier
08:26 [eclipse-dev] Planning Meeting Notes - August 27, 2008 Steve Northover
August 26, 08
18:11 Re: [eclipse-dev] 3.4.1 reminder John Arthorne
12:16 Re: [eclipse-dev] 3.4.1 reminder Philippe P Mulet

Mail converted by MHonArc 2.6.10