Re: [eclipse-dev] Platform tips and tricks wiki created

> For some reason I am moderated in this list.
You no longer are :-)

Cheers!
Dani

From:        Wim Jongman <wim.jongman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date:        12.06.2018 14:04
Subject:        Re: [eclipse-dev] Platform tips and tricks wiki created
Sent by:        eclipse-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

For some reason I am moderated in this list.

I strongly disagree. The wiki is not an aryifact managed by the project and relying on it is not really safe as there is not much to prevent anyone to put faulty content in it. It's not guaranteed to be as up-to-date as documentation nor of sufficient quality.

It is not as brutal as you imagine. We would still be in control of everything. The TipProvider will not directly go to the wiki. Every proposed tip will be looked at by us, and put into a different location for faster access before it is added to the list of tips.

In case you are afraid of content injection we can lock a page for editing after we have approved it.