Re: [eclipse-dev] Versioning with single stream

Hi Mickael

Yes and no.

+0.0.100 does seem obsolete, but it is there to provide a gap for long term maintenance, which may be less common, but should not be inhibited.

With one stream we don't do maintenance, so yes, we don't need +0.0.100 on the old number to avoid conflict.

Therefore all regular evolution all edits should be +0.1.0 (or +1.0.0); +0.0.1 is for those actually doing a maintenance/interim release/evolution.

    Regards

        Ed Willink