Re: [eclipse-dev] EclipseCon Europe 1/2 day unconference for Platform project

Hi all,

The timeframe is 14.00 - 17.30.
I'd like to suggest the following process:
* People can put topics of interest on the wiki page:
https://wiki.eclipse.org/Platform/Unconference_EclipseCon_Europe_2018
* We start the event with a round of introduction and we build a list
of ~10 topics to discuss/work on. The ones one the wiki get
immediately mentioned in the list.
* Once we have the list, we create group of 2 to 4 people to POC,
implement or brainstorm on the topic of their choice for 1 hour
* After this hour, we pause all work and each group share with the
whole audience in 5 minutes of presentation + 5 minutes of questions
what are their current status (conclusions, results, difficulties,
blockers, plans...)
* Then we loop on this format: people can keep working on there 1st
topic if or can switch to another topic and/or another group if they
want, for 1 hour, and then report.
* And I think we'll be close to 17.30.

The only constraint would be that the topics must be strongly enough
related to the Eclipse Platform.

Does this format seem interesting to those who plan to attend?

Cheers,

--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse IDE <https://www.eclipse.org/downloads/eclipse-packages/>