Re: [eclipse-dev] EclipseCon Europe 1/2 day unconference for Platform project

Hi all,

Just a reminder that you can add some topics for discussion/collaboration about Eclipse Platform during the EclipseCon Europe Community Day: https://wiki.eclipse.org/Platform/Unconference_EclipseCon_Europe_2018

I'm thinking we could extend the scope to Eclipse IDE development at large, being welcoming to people who contribute to other downstream IDE projects. What do you think about it?
If you agree, I'll modify the page a bit and will send a note to the ide-dev mailing-list.

Back to the top