Re: [eclipse-dev] Fwd: I-builds contains multiple builds

Hi,

N-builds with signing is same as I-builds. For this reason we switched to daily I-builds. This also fixed issues with Gerrit.

As far as I know the Tycho fetches the builds from composite repo that repo contains only latest 4 builds. We do clean the repo every day to leave only 4 to avoid bloating of .m2 repos in gerrit builds and client builds.

Thanks and Regards,

Sravan

Sravan Kumar Lakkimsetti

IBM India Pvt Ltd,

Embassy Golf Links Business Park, D Block,

Off Indiranagar-Kormangla Inner Ring Road,

Bangalore - 560071, India