Re: [eclipse-dev] Need help using eclipse

Hello,

For "end user" support I recommend the forums  https://www.eclipse.org/forums/index.php/i/

There are very many to choose from, but a relevant one is either the Java tools IDE  https://www.eclipse.org/forums/index.php/f/13/ or the newcomers https://www.eclipse.org/forums/index.php/f/89/

The *-dev lists @eclipse.org are generally for discussing the development of the given project, with eclipse-dev for general discussions about development of Eclipse (as opposed to development with Eclipse).

I hope that helps.

(feel free to respond off list if I can signpost you more)

Jonah