Re: [ajdt-dev] Problem with an around advice being run "sometimes"

> We already have enhancements open to cover this.  AJDT1.3.2 builds are
> available for Eclipse 3.1 - and these include AspectJ1.5.2.

Really, so I can now choose what version of AspectJ I want to run with
AspectJ (e.g. AJDT 1.3.2 with  AspectJ 1.5.2) or does AJDT 1.3.x follow
AspectJ 1.5.x?

> I've been trying to recreate this but it just always works for me
> (typical) - maybe you can try upgrading to AJDT1.3.2 and see if that
> makes any difference at all...  I presume your Transactional
> annotation looks like this:
> [snip]

Correct.

I'm about to leave the office, but I'll go through the different suggestion
of tracking down the bug first thing tomorrow and then I'll get back to you.
I'll try to get you two woven class file - one that works and one that
doesn't.

Regards,
Jimisola

Sent from the Eclipse Ajdt - Dev forum at Nabble.com.

Back to the top