Re: [ajdt-dev] Problem with an around advice being run "sometimes"

Hi again,

I really appreciate your quick responses - great service/support :)

> Did you turn on the extra output for the AJDT event trace view? (ie.
> click the filter in the top right and check all the boxes) - I just
> would have expected it to say why it decided to perform a full build
< when AJDT asked for an incremental one.

I am not following here. There is no "filter option" in the top right my
AJDT event trace view (available are: Clean Console, Minimize, Maximize). Do
you meann the "filter option" under Problems view? If so, then nothing is
filtered out here.

> However, you seem to be saying as I suspected, that after an
> incremental build has occurred the advice doesn't run.  I really would
> like to get to the bottom of this - anything you can do to narrow it
> down to a small-ish testcase or if you can let me have the woven
> classes when they fail and when they work - I can start to debug it.

I don't know if I'll be able to create a "small-ish" testcase. We use Maven
as well. Are you okay with that and using the Maven Eclipse Plugin? As for
the woven classes I have to check with management . Would it be possible to
send you files directly, so that is not available to the public?

Important: I've run it from the console 5-6 times now and it works every
single time so far.

Links to screenshots of my settings for AspectJ/AJDT:

http://www.nabble.com/user-images/3150.jpg
http://www.nabble.com/user-images/3151.jpg
http://www.nabble.com/user-images/3152.jpg
http://www.nabble.com/user-images/3153.jpg

Regards,
Jimisola

Sent from the Eclipse Ajdt - Dev forum at Nabble.com.

Back to the top