Re: [ajdt-dev] Problem with an around advice being run "sometimes"

Open the AJDT Event Trace view in Eclipse (an optional view) and
change its options (click the icon in the top right) so it is showing
you all kinds of message - that will tell us if anything unusual is
happening between runs and whether a full build is occurring after
Clean (it certainly should be unless you have build automatically
turned off).  If I had to guess I would suspect an incremental
compilation occurs before the cases where it fails and a full build is
occurring before cases where it works...

Andy.