Re: [cbi-dev] Writing to my downloads area

On 03/09/2016 01:45 AM, David Smiley wrote:
> FYI taking my browser to
> http://download.locationtech.org/spatial4j/ shows PolarSys  :-)

That is the most embarrassing copy/paste I've ever made. I'll fix that ASAP.

> I figured out the URL I need for my downloads:
>  http://download.locationtech.org/spatial4j/0_6/?d  (the ?d part is
> needed to display the directory.

Feel free to create an index.html file in /spatial4j/ that contains a
redirect to your current release:

  <head>
    <title>IU Webmaster redirect</title>
    <META http-equiv="refresh" content="0;URL=/spatial4j/0_6/?d">
  </head>
    <center>The contents you are looking for have moved. You will be
redirected to the new location automatically.
    </center>

FWIW, the page you're seeing is our default "404 Not Found" page, and we
offer a directory browser as a convenience.

> Arguably, '.md' should be displayed as text by the server and not
> downloaded as a file.

Agreed.

Denis

Back to the top