[cbi-dev] Using signing webservice outside of eclipse

Hi guys,
is it possible to use the eclipse signing webservice (tycho maven plugin) from outside of eclipse infra?

Im trying to sign our xtext maven artifacts with eclipse signature before uploading them to maven central.
I canât run the deployment build on eclipse HIPP because I canât share my maven central authentication data
and PGP signatur on a âsharedâ HIPP.

Somebody already tried this?

Best regards,
Dennis HÃbner