Re: [cbi-dev] Writing to my downloads area

Thanks Denis. I'm all set now but I have further comments below.

Thanks for the recommendation on using my ssh public key; I added mine.

FYI taking my browser to http://download.locationtech.org/spatial4j/Âshows PolarSys Â:-) ÂÂ

I figured out the URL I need for my downloads: Âhttp://download.locationtech.org/spatial4j/0_6/?d (the ?d part is needed to display the directory.

Arguably, '.md' should be displayed as text by the server and not downloaded as a file.

~ David